Residential/Architectural Glass Machinery Manufacturing
Who We Are
You don’t stay in business for 50 years if you don’t stand behind your quality, and ensure Customer satisfaction. You can trust that we will do this for you. We put all of our effort into designing and developing robust, reliable, and accurate machines that will provide our Customers with many years of profitable production.
What We Do
We are a vertically integrated Engineering and Manufacturing company. We fabricate and machine nearly all parts in house, and large assembly areas provide the ability to pretest systems prior to shipping for faster startups. Our InteliCon division builds the control panels which we typically mount on the machines to minimize field wiring. Controls Engineering and programming are typically done in house, but we can partner with others as required. We assist with installation and start up.
Product Lines for Residential & Architectural Markets
We produce extremely accurate and fast CNC Cutting machines. The design uses Linear Motors and a patented direct drive servo cutting head, so the machines are very low maintenance and made to run 24/7. Various machine size ranges are available, for example Jumbo, Semi-Jumbo, and smaller. Edge Deletion, lasering, etc. can be added.
DOUBLE EDGE GRINDING(or SEAMING)(Peripheral Diamond Wheel Style)
Glassline starting out making double edging machines, so we have 50 years of experience. Fast, and precise. Our design allows for very large sizes if this is required. Double lead screws ensure parallelism. Our HE heads are heavy-duty grinding and polishing heads. We have alternative SE style seaming heads which are designed to seam at a speed of 30m/min in case seaming is the majority of your edge requirements.
Due to demand, Glassline has developed a ‘double-edger-style’ belt seaming line. This may be preferred by some manufacturers who may have a wide range of thicknesses to process, and who only seam and will not require another type of edge.
Manual edge deletion machines or complete in-line Edge Deletion Systems can be provided.
CNC EDGE GRINDING and SEAMING
We produce many sizes and styles of CNC grinders for precisely grinding the part shape. We have also produced CNC shape seamers to put a very light edge seam at a much faster rate than grinding, when a pencil edge was not required, such as for half-rounds, or ovals, etc.
Various sizes are available.
Drilling may not be a primary requirement for the residential market, but certain commercial products and architectural products require automated drilling systems. We have the experience. See our offerings below.
PRINTING AND DRYING
Aisa technology and Glassline machine design/build capabilities have been combined to provide excellent printing and drying systems.
Our capabilities for material handling solutions are endless, due to our years of experience building complete line solutions. To name a few: Loading/Unloading, Accumulation systems, Conveyors of all types, Ball Caster Tables; you name it we can make it.
- Double Edging/Seaming and Batch Creation
- Jumbo and Semi Jumbo Loading and Cutting Systems
- Robot Loading and CNC Cutdown Lines
- Overhead Loader/Unloader(Single Sided)
- Overhead Loader/Unloader(Dual Sided)
- Jumbo and Semi Jumbo Loading Systems
- Underline Loader
- Furnace Loading Systems(CNC Shuttles)
CNC Glass Cutting
- Double Edge Grinding Systems
- Double Edge Seaming – Diamond Wheel
- Double Edge Seaming – Crossbelt
- Single-Sided Seamer
- Coating Line Floating Head Top-Edge Seamer
- D1148 Adjustable Table(Y axis) Dual Head Drill(X axis)
- D1144 In-Line Drilling System
- Slotted Table Drill
- GHS100/101 – Semi-Auto Printer
- GHS15X Silkscreen Printers(shuttle style)
- GHS16X Silkscreen Printers(single station)
- Ball Caster Tables
- Vertical Accumulators
- Peg Conveyors(Horizontal accumulators)
- Lite-Sentry Vision Inspection Conveyors
- Tilting Load/Unload Bars, with Conveyor.
- Belt Conveyors
- Roll Conveyors
- Custom/Specialized Conveyors(ultraviolet, etc.)
- Transfer Conveyors
- Drop Transfers
- Multi-directional Roll Conveyors