FULLY AUTOMATIC SCREEN PRINTING MACHINES TO PRINT ON FLAT GLASS FEATURING ANY KIND OF SHAPES, PROVIDED WITH A SHUTTLE SYSTEM FOR GLASS TRANSPORTATION AND WITH AUTO-CENTERING SYSTEM (TEMPLATE-FREE) ON THE ENTRANCE CONVEYOR. ALL THE MECHANISMS NECESSARY TO THE PRINTING PROCESS ARE CONTAINED IN THE PRINTING HEAD.
The machines of the GHS150-152 series consist of:
- Entrance fish-bone belt conveyor with lift-up platform to lift the glass before registration.
- “Template-free” centering system to register the glass. This system makes use of the so-called “auto-centering device” that is able to center all types of glass shapes with the same accuracy. Changing the glass size, the sheets are automatically centered through simple mechanical adjustment (no software or electrical setting being necessary).
- Glass Transport System (into and out of the printing station) via shuttle. The shuttle is equipped with a vacuum system to hold the glass during the transfer.
- Printing station
- The Printing table is made of a special aluminum alloy coated with Teflon. The glass is held by vacuum cups.
- Silkscreen Mounting. A master frame is designed to hold the screen frame
- Auto-aligning squeegee and flood bars with pneumatic latching/unlatching mechanism.
- Squeegee bar height controlled by two pneumatic cylinders, connected in series. The structure is conceived in such a way that the “interference” between the glass and the squeegee bar is constant: this is the only way to attain constant thickness of the ink deposit. The “interference” can be manually adjusted.
- The off-contact adjustment works simultaneously on all the four corners, ensuring that the screen stays level throughout the range of the motorized adjustment.
- Peel-off (snap-off) controlled by a motorized device.
- The master frame allows the screen to be extracted or removed quickly for cleaning or changeover. This makes cleaning operations easier and safer, as the operator can avoid going under the printing head.
- Exit conveyor
- Operator panel and on-board electrical cabinet.
- For brochure click here