The D8102 Series CNC glass cutting machine system consists of an X-Y moving bridge utilizing linear motors for high speed and, more importantly, extremely short acceleration / deceleration times. Attached to the bridge is a cutting head which includes a servo rotation axis for precise cutting wheel control. Glassline’s large cutting tables are typically covered with a non- scratch material such as felt or laminate. Different conveyor options are available including strip belts or a full width belt which allows for cyclical cleaning via brush.
See Glassline’s SOFTWARE options for shapefit, nesting and other optimization software.
- Max Size: Jumbo 3m x 6m approx (customization available). Semi-Jumbo 2.75m x 3.65m approx.
- Thickness: 3mm to 12mm (other thickness can be optionally accommodated)
- Axis Speeds: 3m per sec. maximum
- Acceleration: 1g
- Score Accuracy: +/- 0.15mm
Features and Benefits:
- Linear Motors used for X-Y motion provide high acceleration for reduced cycle times
- Without the use of belts and gears, the machine capability is maintained longer since there are less wear items
- Heavy duty linear rails are used to support the bridge and carriage
- The cutting head is patented with a direct drive system that also eliminates belts and gears, thus reducing maintenance costs
- Strip belt conveyor and felt top table. Option for full-width belt available which can allow continuous cleaning
- Microsoft Windows™ based CNC controls help to provide a system that is operator friendly
- Commercially available CNC hardware provides the Customer assurance of long term availability of parts. These parts are also less expensive than those sold by “CNC” systems suppliers
- Optional Edge Deletion
- Laser Edge Scanning for adjusting cnc path to part position
- Optional squaring stops.
- Optional tracking roller for processing of textured glass
For brochure click here