Glassline Shapefit for Windows 2-D CAD Package
Shapefit for Windows is a 2-D CAD package, used for the creation of G-Code files for CNC machines. Shapefit comes in four varieties, Lite, Standard, and Nesting/Optimization. A demo version is available for trial, which is a full version except does not allow saving files or outputting G-code.
Common Shapefit features include:
- DXF import and export
- Configurable for multiple CNC machine support. Charges may apply.
- Easy to output G-Code. Select the machine and press output.
- Curve Fitting – converts a series of digitized straight lines into a series of lines and arcs. The con- version creates a shape that optimizes the number of segments and insures that every segment is tangent without changing the position of the digitized points.
- Each layer can be used for a different machine for the same shape
- Different layers can be different shapes for nest cutting
- Layers can be turned on and off for G-Code output
- Each layer has its own block, which is used for generating relief cuts, and nest cutting layout.
- Layers can be ordered to select the cut order for nested programs.
- Configurable locator system for use with Glassline locator tables.
For brochure click here